- Use this presser foot to attach bias tape and quilt binding.
- Adjustable for binding up to an inch wide.
- Universal snap-on fit to most household sewing machines.
- It lines up the needle right where you want it and you get a straight, professional stitch.
- No need to pin binding around your whole project... you just feed the binding into the binding foot as you feed in the fabric. It's Sew Easy.
- Fits Most Household ("Low Shank") Sewing Machines: Snap-On Singer (Some Singers Require Low Shank Adaptor), Brother, Babylock, Euro-Pro, Janome, Kenmore, White, Juki, New Home, Simplicity, Necchi, Elna, Bernina (Bernette series), Pfaff (Hobby Series), Viking (HuskyStar Series), and Riccar.
Watch the video to see how it works...
How Do I Know If My Machine Is "Low-Shank" And This Presser Foot Will Fit? If you don’t know what sort of shank your machine has, it’s probably a low shank. Because High Shank machines are generally “fancy” embroidery models which are more costly, and those who invest in these models tend to know exactly what shank type it is. Most household sewing machines are "low-shank" and will fit this presser foot.
Note: This binding foot works best for sewing projects with 1-2 layers of lightweight or medium-weight cotton fabric. It can be used for binding thin quilts with low-loft batting which are flatter and thinner (and NOT with batting with high loft, which are thick and fluffy). Because you DO need to feed the whole quilt sandwich into the slot of your binding foot.
- You don’t have to pin the binding all the way around whatever you’re sewing before you attach this binding foot.
- You just feed the binding into the binding foot while you feed the fabric in.
- The cone on this presser foot wraps the binding or bias tape (pre-folded or not) around the fabric edge.
- Adjustable screw for different binding sizes up to 1 inch wide.
- Measurement notches listed in mm
- Material: durable metal and hard plastic
- Size: Approx. 4.5x3.8cm or 1.8x1.5inch (L*W)